At Redrow Homes, you will be working towards a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months.
Redrow is one of the largest and most acclaimed housebuilders in the UK. Over the course of our 40-year history, we have built a reputation for quality in everything we do; from creating beautiful homes that people love to live in, to delivering an outstanding service to each and every customer.
The Holder of this role will work as part of the Eastern Divisional team supporting with administration tasks required to support our Technical and Land teams. The holder of this post will learn alongside a departmental mentor and work towards completion of a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Answer the telephone/take messages, forward calls and queries accurately and consistently
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude at all times;
- Ensure Accuracy of all inputted data and all communication in line with procedures.
- Ensure familiarity with Redrow Group's Health, Safety and Environmental policies and comply with employee responsibilities
- Support the coordination of works in social housing plots
- Taking delivery of goods and booking items onto spreadsheet
- Raise purchase orders using in-house system
- To monitor and process post both in and out
- Work towards completion of Apprenticeship Qualification
- Provide support with Administration tasks including but not limited to -typing, photocopying, scanning and laminating
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instruction
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to become involved in a range of work to enable the region to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.