What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- General admin duties including reception duties, filing of paperwork, post, emails and answering calls
- Using computerised accounting systems
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts
- Dealing with basic book keeping
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Preparing and checking ledger balances and other monthly and yearly accounts
- Using various support systems to prepare reports
- Ensuring all documents are filed in a timely and responsible manner adhering to the organisations policies and produces
- Liaising with colleagues & clients to support where required
As part of your apprenticeship with L Charles Accounting, we will be providing you with access to a recognised accounting technician course.
This is a Level 4 qualification which is equivalent to Higher National Certificate (HNC). This course will teach you the key fundamentals in accounting and bookkeeping that can lead to opportunities in private practice, in industry or with HMRC. We will allocate one day a week in the office to dedicate to completing your training.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent positions available for suitable candidates
- You will be suitable for Level 4 Bookkeeper or Accountant roles
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Reliable, Punctual Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade 5-9) Essential
Other must be studying an Accounting related degree (Grade N/A) Desired Things to consider
If you have any additional questions about these vacancies, please feel free to contact us via email and we will be happy to answer.