This dynamic role requires a high level of organisational skill to prioritise and coordinate workload activities, ensuring the Advisers are fully supported in their roles.
You will be integral to the client journey, becoming their first point of contact and supporting the adviser with all aspects of meeting preparation, including preparing client valuations, research and report writing,
Stage 1: Financial Administration
- Essential administration tasks, including client welcoming, how to communicate with clients, diary management for advisers.
- Valuation reports and meeting preparation for advisers, to include producing client valuation reports and preparing documentation for client meetings.
- Packaging and sending client reports and monitoring resulting actions required.
- Processing new business applications and liaising with providers and clients to ensure a smooth process.
- Taking administration responsibility for a designated portfolio of clients.
Stage 2: Advanced Financial Administration
- Learn how to place trades for clients and monitor investment portfolios.
- Understand the compliance process for new business and take responsibility for maintaining records.
Stage 3: Junior Paraplanning
- Work alongside a designated Financial Adviser to:
- Undertake research both independently and with the Financial Planner to identify suitable solutions to meet clients' needs
- Prepare suitability letters in accordance with the agreed recommendations
- Build Cashflow Models to support the Financial Adviser's research and recommendations.
- Complete application / proposals forms
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is in order
- Implement investment strategies
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Dealing effectively with client queries providing excellent client service at all times
- Able to multi-task and work to deadlines, ensuring quality is never compromised
- The ability to use initiative and problem solve
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly paying attention to detail - both internally and externally
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- A willingness to work as a team member
- Be confident and discreet
- Strive to maintain our company brand with how you conduct yourself
- Happy, motivated and keen to work within a small successful business
- Approach work positively with a can-do attitude
Min Grade C/4 in GCSE maths and EnglishFuture prospects
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship you would have the opportunity to undertake further study and training in order to progress to becoming Dip qualified and pursue a career as a technical paraplanner or as a trainee financial adviser.Things to consider
Salary would progress to £25,000 upon successful completion of the apprenticeship. This would be awarded in increments, subject to passing the relevant exams and also meeting development criteria at each assessment point during the course.