What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Deliver day to day excellence in customer support including cyber security. (Remote, phone and on-site)
- Accurate issue recording, time tracking and teamwork.
- Proactive support responding to alerts and monitoring notifications.
- Always be on the lookout for improvements and new technology.
- Internal and client documentation management.
- Keeping your skills sharp and up to date.
- Assist with project delivery and new system implementation for clients.
- Work with MS 365, Azure AD, Intune, Powershell, RMM
Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship https://stcg.ac.uk/kingston-college/computing-and-it/network-engineer-apprenticeship-level-4
We work with Kingston College and other providers to deliver our apprenticeships via day or block release either at provider premises or remotely.
We include other complimentary training alongside apprenticeship and look at individuals interests.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progressing onto 1st/2nd/3rd line Engineer
- Proactive engineer
- Opportunities to move on to other roles and progress withing the business. We look to encourage our employees intersets and skills with continous development.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Problem solving skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative, Patience, Striving for excellence, Enchanted by technology, Security aware, Professional and friendly, Ethical and sustainable, Above and beyond cust. service Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/5 or above) Desired Things to consider
Working in a friendly, young and supportive team ready to help you develop your IT skills. You will be given many opportunities to learn about latest technologies and help implement, maintain and support them on daily basis. IT is a fast paced industry where everyone is expected to learn, always.