Jet2.comandJet2holidaysare looking foraData Analyst Apprenticeto join our growingCustomer Data Teamin Leeds City Centre. You will be enrolled on to theLevel 4Data Analyst Apprenticeship, where you will combine high-quality classroom training with online learning, coaching and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills.
Your apprenticeship will last approximately24 months. Upon completion you will be expected to progress to the role ofCustomer Data Analyst.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- In this role you will run a suite of standard reports regarding customer analysis, purchase patterns and marketing analysis ensuring they are disseminated in a timely and accurate manner, while seeking opportunities to improve the existing regular report portfolio, removing obsolete reports and adding new reports as required
- UsingSQLto query and manipulate data, you will deliver actionable insights through management information and ad-hoc analysis to drive improved business performance, visualising outputs withinTableau
- Ourfriendly and approachable team memberswill support your career growth while sharing the same team goals, giving you the opportunity to learn on the job and reinforce your skills while sharing in your team's success
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A good understanding of Excel
- Knowledge of data matching and writing queries inSQLwould be an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- A focus on growing your knowledge and making yourself even more skilful
- Keen to share your passion and enthusiasm for the job with your colleagues
- Enthusiastic, with demonstrable keenness on a career indata and, or visualisation of data
- Articulate and presentable
- A passion for the customer insight andusing data to drive performance
- GCSE maths and English (or equivalent) at grade A*-C/9-4
- Excellent IT skills, preferably at GCSE level (or equivalent) or above
- Youmust not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similarsubject
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.Things to consider
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates