Key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Web app and data development
- Working closely with customer development
- API's and databases
- QA (Quality assurance) and QC (Quality Control)
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- A Grade C/Functional skills equivalent in English Language and Math's
- Hobbyist towards coding
- Enjoys problem solving and critical thinking
- A Grade C/4 or Functional skills equivalent in English Language and Math's
Things to consider
- After completion of Level 3 apprenticeship, there is the opportunity to progress onto Level 4
- This vacancy is to start immediately therefore you must be available to start before applying. The closing date, interview date and start date are subject to change.This vacancy may close early if sufficient applications are received. Please ensure you apply early to avoid disappointment. Individuals are able to undertake an apprenticeship at a higher level than a qualification they currently hold, including any previously completed apprenticeships.
- Individuals can also undertake an apprenticeship at the same level, or lower level than a qualification they already hold as long as the new apprenticeship allows for new skills to be acquired and the content of the training is materially different from any previous qualification or apprenticeship.
- For example, if you already have a Level 4 qualification you still may be able to complete an apprenticeship at any level providing you meet the eligibility criteria and are learning substantive new skills.
- Please note; if you have been progressed, you will be contacted to complete a telephone interview. Please expect to receive a call from us within 5 working days.Applicants must go through this telephone procedure for your application to be progressed.
- Please be aware that as Northern Skills Group provide a recruitment matching service, we will also consider you for roles which pay the Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage.
- The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £4.30 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
- Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £6.56 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £8.36 for anyone aged 21-22 and £8.91 for anyone aged 23 and over.
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).