Duties will include:
- Audit work - within a team
- Drafting financial statements
- Assisting with personal & business tax
- Bookkeeping & management accounting
- General accounting & office duties
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- High level of numeracy & literacy essential
- Excellent organisational skills & consistent, accurate & analytical working methods
- Effective time management, strong communication skills & a high level of attention to detail
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
- Polite & professional manner
- Smart appearance
- Bright & articulate - able to engage with colleagues & clients appropriately, with ease & confidence
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated & keen to learn & progress within a professional environment
- Punctual, reliable, responsible, conscientious & trustworthy
- 2nd class or above Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 A-levels (or equivalent) grades A-C ideally in relevant subjects i.e. Accounting, Maths, Business, Economics etc.
- GCSEs (grades A*-C/9-6) to include Maths & English ideally at the highest levels (A/A*/8/9)
Rapid promotion & excellent career prospects including flexible working benefits & competitive salary available to the right candidate.Things to consider
Statutory company benefits and limited parking spaces available.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates