What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assist in the gathering of data from various systems & software tools
- Assist in the creation & distribution of management information reports
- Working with clients to understand their unique reporting requirements
- Working with large data sets
- Effective record keeping, filing & updating KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Produce timely & accurate internal reports as agreed with line manager
- Provide general administration support to line manager & wider team
- Develop your skills in IT & data analyse
You will follow a two year training programme as part of our apprenticeship programme, geared towards you achieving Data Analyst Level 4. Depending on project requirements, you will be site or office based.
The following qualifications will be gained:
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Level 4 Data Analyst
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Tools
- BCS Level 4 Certificate in Data Analysis Concepts
You will be given a career path on joining that will take you through the different roles and experiences you should gain through the apprenticeship. You will start as an Data Analyst Apprentice and as part of the Apprenticeship scheme you will be supported with gaining a Data Analyst Apprenticeship at Level 4. We will look to explore further opportunities within Balfour Beatty and further development of you and your career.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Initiative Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent Maths and English (Grade 9 -4 or equivalent) Essential
A Level or equivalent Maths or ICT (Grade A-C) Essential