GBS Apprenticeships are recruiting for a recently established recruitment business based in Wakefield. They specialise in FMCG/Consumer Goods recruitment across roles in Marketing, Innovation, and Sales. They want to connect great people to great jobs, provide a quality service and satisfy a real need to save you time and money.
About The Role:
The client wants to grow the team with someone special that they can mould to their high company standards, getting them qualified and experienced at the same time. Therefore, they are looking for a target-driven, sales-focused individual to join their team as a recruitment executive apprentice. This is an outstanding opportunity to join an employee focused Company, where results are rewarded. The role itself is very sales focused and involves a lot of outbound calling so confidence is vital.
- Email marketing campaigns
- Conducting sales calls to new clients with the aim of raising interest
- Developing and supporting new marketing campaigns
- Candidate recruitment
- Closing the deal/candidate placement
- Networking to gain new contacts
The apprentice will work on a client's behalf to fill vacancies and will be fully supported and incentivised to be successful. Full training will be given.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Confidence communicating
- Able to remain positive
- 5 GCSE (9*-4/A*-C) (or equivalent) including English and maths
- A-Levels, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent to A-C/Pass, Merit, Distinction in relevant subject
- Good standard of practical application of literacy and numeracy
- At least 1 year of sales office experience
Things to consider
- This is an apprenticeship position with the opportunity of progression if you prove to be a valuable member of the team