What will the apprentice be doing?
· Managing optimum stock levels to achieve sales and on-line sell through
· Identifying opportunities for the growth of online exclusive product
· Providing commercial insight into the online channel performance to guide Buyers & Category Merchandisers in building appropriate ranges
· Provide the focal point and communication link between the Category Buying and Merchandise team and the on-line channel team
· Ensure online activity is in line with overall brand and marketing strategy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be given all relevantin house training to complete your role.
Along with this you will gain a Buying and merchandising assistant, Level 4 (Higher national certificate) This will be delivered in the workplace with continued support form you assessor coach and workplace mentor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once you have completed your qualification you will be given the opportunity to progress to the next level within the team.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
GCSE or equivalent maths and English (Grade 4-7) Essential
Things to consider
Experience: Marketing: 1 year (preferred)