The successful candidate will be undertaking data processing tasks and administration support to meet tight deadlines. These tasks will include; organisation of workforce development events, collection and analysis of stakeholder feedback, budget monitoring, electronic processing, electronic filing, manual filing, scanning, photocopying, dealing with telephone calls/messages and any ad hoc administration tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the planning and implementation of a calendar of data/feedback collection to enable the team to meet deadlines and targets for information collection
- Support the implementation of systems, processes and procedures to ensure data/feedback collection is robust, accurate, timely and consistent
- To support the relevant aspects of the Planning and Performance calendar, including cross college meetings, peer reviews, student focus groups and the collection of data for both class and work/employer based provision
- Contribute to the administration of workforce development including; ensuring applications for funding are recorded and processed timely, raising of purchase orders and processing of invoices
- Assist in the organisation of workforce development events including monitoring of and reporting on attendance
- Assist in the provision of management reports in line with the college’s quality calendar on student, employer and stakeholder voice including analysis against national benchmarks as required
- To utilise the college management information systems to collect, store and accurately report data
- To liaise with cross college functions including: Directorates and Centres of Learning Administration teams, Student Services, Human Resources, MIS, Student Records, Finance and IAG to support strategies cross college
- To work effectively together with classroom based, work-based and cross-college colleagues as one team, respecting and valuing each other to deliver outstanding services to students
- To produce letters, reports and other correspondence using a range of office technology packages, to a high standard of accuracy and presentation
- To maintain all associated documentation, files and records ensuring confidentiality at all times
- Act as an exemplar of outstanding customer service at all times.
- Take responsibility for one’s own professional development and continually update as necessary, participating in appropriate staff development activities as required including the Professional Development Review.
- Promote a positive image of the College and the work that is carried out across its various services.
- Comply with all legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Apply the College’s own Safeguarding Policy and practices and attend training as required.
- Show a commitment to promoting diversity, equal opportunities, and anti-discriminatory practices, and demonstrate full compliance with the College’s Equality and Diversity Policy in all aspects of duties and responsibilities.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function, commensurate with the grading and level of responsibility of the job.
- Take an active role in the health, safety and welfare of students, apprentices and staff, attending trainings and carrying out health and safety related activities as appropriate to the role.