Business Administrator Apprentice at Coby Philips
London-based recruitment consultancy, Coby Philips is on the hunt for a Business Administrator apprentice to join the team! Dealing with candidates, registrations, and email queries, this is the perfect role for someone looking to start their career in business administration.
As a Business Administrator apprentice at Coby Philips, you will be responsible for various day-to-day duties including:
- Bulk printing, calling and system filing CV’s
- Calling in candidates and confirming appointments for the day
- Dealing with any e-mail inbound queries and registrations
- Saving candidate files and adding results listed in the candidate profile
- Calling Registrations for the next day and check they are coming in
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English. You will be asked detailed questions about both the role and apprenticeship.
- Excellent communication skills over email and telephone
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Have a can-do attitude with a drive to succeed.