The Client Success team plays a key part in ensuring our clients achieve the results they seek through their engagement with us. With a specific focus on client outcomes, the Client Success role works in partnership with our clients to ensure that they are continually receiving value from their investment in ITGL solutions and services, which are founded on Cisco technology and innovation. The primary focus of the role will be in collaboration technology, where we take a consultative lifecycle approach, aimed at continuing and expanding our clients' collaboration services and solutions.
The Client Success Apprentice will:
- Gain a deep understanding of Cisco technology and learn its value proposition
- Drive the post-sale journey and engagement with our key clients
- Proactively build and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders across a number of key clients
- Be responsible for the health of our client relationships: monitoring, updating, and reporting on the relationships, as well as identifying and escalating risk
- Understand our clients' desired outcomes: building and owning measurable success plans together
- Drive client use of the technology, through understanding and interpreting usage data, demonstrating value, and providing advice and guidance on ways to improve
- Lead business reviews with client stakeholders
- Identify additional opportunities to support clients across other areas of the business, including introducing members of the sales team
- Onboard new clients
- Provide support and guidance around change management and end-user communications
- Deliver education for client administrators and users, ensuring product value and functionality is understood
- Assist with the creation of bespoke content and guides
- Serve as a point of escalation and champion for our clients within ITGL and Cisco, while managing expectations
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills, enthusiastic character, and personable approach to build and maintain relationships
- Presentation skills, to effectively present to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Problem solving and analysis skills, to think creatively and dynamically in response to problems
- Time management skills, to prioritise work and work flexibly to deadlines
- Teamwork mentality, to work collaboratively across the business with a proactive communication style
- Willingness to learn, share knowledge, and explore ideas
- Belief that technology can make a positive impact on organisations and society as a whole
- Natural passion for meeting client needs and exceeding their expectations
- Inquisitive mindset, to understand the outcomes that clients are seeking
You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree or masters in a similar subject).
A-level or equivalent in IT.Future prospects
To be discussed during the apprenticeship.Things to consider
To be eligible to work in the UK and not in full-time education.
To have lived in the UK and/or EU forthreeyears or more.
ITGL is a friendly and supportive working environment, in fact our people say it is like a family. Everyone is valuable, and everyone makes a difference.
'Partners in Positivity' captures our attitude to everything we do. We expect excellence from all our people and we do what is right, not just what is easiest.
We bring positivity to work no matter how challenging the situation, and strive to be judged on the positive impact we have on our clients and society.
Also, hybrid / flexible home working is available.