Support new and established projects which deliver and maximise revenue targets for in-line portfolio through patient retention or new patient recruitment.
To operate as key support contributor to continuous business improvement and marketing compliance in the context of marketing materials management.
Specific responsibility for leadership and support activities of key projects in the areas of:
- Endocrinology (Genotropin, Somavert)
- Haemophilia (Refacto AF, Benefix)
Leadership and execution of tasks and projects, with regular feedback on progress (articulate project objectives, deliverables and definition of return on investment through business analysis).
Marketing & Strategy Execution to Maximise Revenues:
Support development of Country Core Brand Plan:
- Manage execution of brand strategy in country - contribute to execution of Key brand programs to maximise impact of activities through optimal channel mix, including newer channels so as to meet/exceed local revenue targets
- Contribute to in-country cross functional team, including coordinating and supporting the activities of members of the team as appropriate in order to achieve success
- Develop relations with key internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the planning, spending & controlling of budgets (revenue & DME) agreed for own areas of responsibility & developing regular forecast updates to aid financial planning
Customer Engagement & Insight:
- Collaborate with customer facing leadership team to help drive alignment with overall brand strategy and incorporation of market feedback
- Work with customer facing medical, clinical network representatives for customer/digital activities/programs to support strong external stakeholder & customer engagement
- Contribute to the collection & understanding of customer and patient insights for inclusion into the local and European business plans
Conduct all activities and make all decisions in accordance with Company policies & SOPs, Pfizer Values, & global regulatory guidelines (including cGMP/cGLP/cGCP).
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Understanding of simple marketing principles (e.g., 4 Ps; Product, Price, Promotion, Place, Boston Matrix). Basic understanding and appreciation of pharmaceutical marketing with interest in rare disease medicines.
- Good presentation skills. Present complex information in an understandable and stimulating way, whether through verbal presentation or written copy
- Highly organised, with good time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literate - Excel, Word and Windows OS
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail.
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
To be eligible for this position you will need;
- 5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English
- You must have gained a minimum of 80 UCAS points from a minimum of 2 A-level subjects or equivalent
- Other marketing or relevant business management qualifications (or equivalent is preferred
Please note that if you already hold a degree in Marketing then you will not be eligible for this apprenticeshipFuture prospects
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, candidates will be able to apply for further positions.Things to consider
The apprentice must be able to demonstrate the required attitudes, behaviours and interpersonal skills associated with the professional workplace. The apprentice must be willing to commit an amount of personal time to study. Please ensure you check out travel options to be able to commute to the workplace.
You will be entitled to company benefits including;
- 25.5 Days Holiday entitlement (+ Bank Holidays)
- Opt in pension scheme
- Student discount card (NUS)
- Employee assistance programme
- Dedicated mentor for the duration of your apprenticeship