Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learn and understand the business its products, services and solutions
- Support client requests
- Perform client data processing
- Be involved in client consulting projects
- Assist in software release testing and documentation
- Perform technical authoring
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Understand cause and effect, and resultant decision making
- Writing SQL queries
- Ability to learn and gain strong competency in new technologies and techniques quickly
112 UCAS points from A-Levels or Level 3 BTEC (ideally including IT or Computer Science) or completion of a Level 3 IT apprenticeship (or equivalent).Future prospects
The employer is ready to invest in training to develop the skills of the successful candidate. It is a long-term career opportunity.Things to consider
Equality, diversity and inclusion are essential to our academic and business strengths.We believe that excellence comes through recognising the value of each individual.
Sheffield Hallam University welcomes applications from all candidates irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief, or marital or civil partnership status.