Duties and Responsibilities:
For this Data Specialist Apprenticeship, you will be tasked with:
- Dealing with suppliers' invoices, process them for payment
- General customer billing queries, 1st point of contact
- Helping to resolve any billing issues or escalate to the right team
- Ensuring our customers and Franchisees are supported through all their queries
- Send emails to customers, to debtors and assist with collection
- Printing, filing, shredding
- Credit checking businesses
- Assisting with contracts and reports
- Sending welcome packs
- Working with the Sales Team to expand customers' accounts
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
For this Data Specialist Apprenticeship, the right candidate will have:
- An interest in the IT & Telecoms industry
- A driving license as travelling will be a key part of the role
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- IT literate - Microsoft Office, online systems for ordering products and booking phone calls
- Mature telephone manner
- Organisation and time management
- Willingness to learn new skills and work in a loud and busy environment
The successful Data Specialist Apprentice will be:
- A team player while also being able to work independently
- Optimistic and positive 'can do' attitude
- Have an excellent sense of humour
- Self - motivated and hard working
- Resilient and able to deal with business busy situations
- Work experience is desirable but not essential must have a keen interest/passion in Accuracy, Supporting People, Processes.
- Overall personality and willingness to learn is equally important. Experience with active business environments important too.
The right apprentice will be excited to work towards achieving a highly recognised level 3 qualification.Desired qualifications
Entry Level Requirements:
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- Prospective apprentices must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level as this apprenticeship in a similar subject
Experience (if the learner can't meet the qualification requirements):
- Those working in a role (for at least 6 months) where data is used on a regular basis and able to demonstrate working towards Level 2 in Maths and English.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here:
Things to consider
- After completing the apprenticeship, a full-time position may be offered dependent on attitude and aptitude
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We test all staff twice a week as we want to make sure we protect each other. Areas are always ventilated and where possible, we keep 1.5m distance.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Shipston on Stour CV36 4AW: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
QA's apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.