As a growing web design agency,Snapis looking for their first Software Apprentice to join their small team in Warrington. Snap is a forward-thinking agency who consistently produce outstanding work for their clients. The role will involve front end development by using Java Script, HTML and CSS, and so much more!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Front end development using Java Script, HTML, CSS
- Installing and loading content onto the website
- Creating contact forms, triggers and pop ups
- Set up an SQL database to write code and functions within the database
As well as being employed by Snap, you will also be enrolled onto our Apprenticeship programme where you will be learning how to build simple components, implement code and test software.
Apply below if this sounds like your perfect role!
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Grade 4/C CGSE in English and Maths is required for the role
- An attention to detail and mathematically minded
- Hardworking, who is wanting to progress
- Fantastic time keeper who is reliable
- Having a basic understanding of front-end coding languages would be a benefit
- Some experience on Word Press would be an advantage
Potential to progress onto level 4.