We're looking for QA Analysts / Software Testers to join our team at NetEDI. You may be a Graduate seeking an opportunity to work in software QA and testing, or have prior Testing experience and looking for the next step to drive your QA Test career forward.
We are leading the way in electronic data interchange software, speeding up and simplifying the way organisations exchange documents with other businesses, customers and suppliers.
You'll join our talented QA team testing cutting edge applications and products end to end, at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. You'll develop an understanding of our software internally and our client business requirements, helping drive refinement, debugging problems and writing manual and automated tests cases with scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools.
It's a fantastic opportunity to develop your expertise and to become part of a company that's really dynamic and forward thinking. We have a great office space, regular social events, can offer you training and career progression and have a great range of benefits (such as gym membership and health insurance)
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Collaborate withQA Testersto develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
To be considered you'll have a keen interest in technology and software.
- Strong communication skills
- Embrace the use of technology in a fast-growing industry
- Passionate about quality
- Demonstrable aptitude for problem solving
- You like to explore new technologies on your own, and find yourself learning faster than others
- You want the opportunity to make an impact, and you are excited about the visibility your accomplishments will receive in a small, close-knit organisation
- Excellent time management and the ability to prioritise multiple projects at once
- Ability to work as a team and on your own initiative
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position