About the apprenticeship
Are you seeking an opportunity to begin a career in the world of Asset Management? If you want to have the chance to join our amazing team as an apprentice and progress your career with Pobl, then read on…
The successful applicant will be employed as an apprentice and will be able to carry out a training qualification in Facilities Management Practice (QCF Level 3).
• You will work alongside the Asset Manager of our Student Accommodation to deliver an efficient and effective repairs and maintenance service for Student Homes.
• This will range from day-to-day inspections to working on programmed planned works.
• Project planning work related to design & maintenance
• Securing necessary consents and approvals
• Works procurement, construction contract monitoring and management, completion and handover and post completion review.
You will be required to continue to attend college working towards your qualification in Facilities Management.
Pobl offer great homes, care and support that make a difference to people's lives. We care about the things which are important in the lives of its tenants and want to make sure their communities are safe and attractive places to live.
In Pobl, people really are at the heart of everything we do and there are endless opportunities for training and career development and progression. We provide all training required to successfully deliver the role and you will be surrounded by a fully experienced and supportive team and manager.
We also care about our employee's wellbeing and offer a Time for Talking service where counselling and psychological wellbeing support 24/7, 365 days a year is available to you should you need it.
As part of a growing organisation there are endless opportunities for training, career development and progression. You will contribute to the success of the Pobl Group, which is moving from strength to strength.
● Experience of consistently achieving deadlines.
● Experience of partnership working and the building of positive and productive working relationships.
● The ability to negotiate effectively with colleagues and customers.
● Commitment to your own development and learning.
In addition, you will be:
● Familiar & adept at using a range of Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook
● Committed to spending the length of your course working towards achieving your qualification.
Due to the need to travel to different sites, you will need a full driving licence and access to a car for work.
Good all round education
Full driving licence
Use of IT packages (e.g. MS Office, Word, Excel)
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Level 3 Facilities Management Practice
About the employer
Pobl Group Pobl House, Phoenix Way, (Travel across Wales will be required.)
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
At our office or virtually depending upon current covid restrictions