Efficio currently have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Business Analyst to join our growing Digital function. The Digital function builds and delivers proprietary SaaS technology (eFlow) and bespoke analytical solutions to a portfolio of cross-industry clients (and internal users). This compliments Efficio's core procurement and supply chain consultancy business where there is frequent collaboration on client projects.
We are looking for a candidate to join and contribute to several technology/software projects building upon our existing proprietary platform (eFlow). The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our product, project, test, engineering and consultant teams which will provide an accelerated learning environment.
We are a relatively small but growing team and therefore are looking for someone who thrives in a collaborative, fast paced and innovative environment.
Successful applicants will join a growing team of over 60 BI experts, product managers and owners, solution architects, data scientists, technology consultants, software engineers (Efficio Digital) - all working to build cutting edge applications to solve complex procurement and business problems for our client base.
The team you would join are predominantly based in our Fareham 'product development' office but a flexible combination of office and home working is available for this role (there would be the expectation to travel to our London headquarters to collaborate with the broader Digital team at the company's expense). Efficio employs over 500 people from over 30 nationalities and supports a wide range of both blue-chip clients and SMEs across Europe, the Middle East and North America.
With assistance from other members of the Digital team you will take part in, but not limited to, the below activities:
- Proactively learn our software to understand available functionality and business use cases (become an "expert" user)
- Help manage the flow of work in and out of our design and development/delivery teams
- Support with requirements gathering and ticket writing
- Assist engineering teams to deliver features that fulfil product requirements
- Help create project plans, budgets and write user stories
- Provide updates to the broader team on project timelines and deliverables
- Where appropriate create and maintain documentation
- Provide general assistance across delivery management, product and UX teams
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Motivated, proactive and eager to learn
- Must be computer literate
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Must have a can-do attitude with ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for software and technology
- Good attention to detail
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and maths) is desirable but not essential.Future prospects
Progression into a full-time position upon completion.Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates