We are currently recruiting for a new Apprentice for the new Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship with the BMW Group.The Level 4 Sales Executive Apprenticeship is Foundation Degree/Higher National Diploma equivalent.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with one of the world's most prestigious and technologically advanced car manufacturers. We're dedicated to providing an unparalleled premium experience for our customers. We're looking for someone to truly make an impact and bring our vision to life, emulating our rich automotive heritage and ensuring every customer visit is unique and tailor-made.
Working as a part of BMW, you'll be brushing shoulders with some of the most exciting vehicles on the market, every day. Having been making its mark in automotive history for over 100 years, you'll be joining the prestigious brand that has brought us the awesome M Sport range and now the electric BMW i vehicle, paving the way for automotive sustainability. You'll be helping our customers select their dream vehicles and be a true brand ambassador.
As a result, you need to have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to build rapport, as well as a desire to provide the highest level of customer service. This combined with excellent organisational and communication skills will enable you to deliver outstanding customer service, representing the high standards and reputation of the BMW/MINI brand.
Main duties to include:
- Managing relationships with customers face to face delivering a high standard of customer service
- Become a true ambassador of the sales process, driving forwards all new and used car enquiry leads, whilst building a rapport with the customer to convert appointments into sales and ensuring all leads are maximised
- Dealing with enquires over the phone and in person, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database
- Shadowing sales mentor
- Identifying and meeting the customers' requirements
This 15-18 month programme focuses on the core skills that a Sales Executive needs to be successful within a Retailer, and has been developed using a blend of face to face and digital learning concluding with a national sales Level 4 qualification and the BMW/MINI Sales certification.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Enthusiasm, drive and motivation to consistently achieve and exceed your sales targets
- A dedication to flawless customer service, with experience of creating great moments for customers and a passion for making their new car experience a special one
- A real desire and commitment to learning and personal development at foundation degree level
- A willingness to learn new skills to become a professional salesperson representing BMW at the highest level
- A keen interest in the automotive industry
- Confidence and experience with computer systems, and a full UK driving licence -you'll have the opportunity to drive a huge range of thrilling vehicles
Applicants are required to hold GCSE Grades A*-C/9-4 or Functional Skills Level 2 (or equivalent) in the following subjects:
- ICT (or one other subject if candidate did not take ICT)
You must be eligible in the UK before you apply and hold a full UK driver's licence, due to the nature of the role.Future prospects
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be a qualified BMW/MINI Sales Executive.
You will also gain a Level 4 Sales Executive Standard.
Following this, there are various opportunities for progression within the Retailer.Things to consider
Successful applicants must be prepared to travel to the BMW Group Academy in Berkshire to complete their apprenticeship training.
Training is completed throughout the programme and will be a blend of face to face at the BMW Academy, remote virtual classrooms and self-study in your place of work. All training costs are covered by the BMW/MINI Retailer (travel, accommodation and food).