What will the apprentice be doing?
Some of the key tasks you will be carrying out are:
• Managing a range of administrative duties to support the Franchise and Wholesale team
• Supporting the team to make sure the movement of stock is monitored and well maintained
• Helping to ensure that we work well with our partners (such as Amazon) to make sure that their needs are met and that they receive the relevant products
• Helping to make sure that we have all product samples and relevant photography for our partners
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will recieve a Buying and Merchandising Apprenticeship Level 4 Qualiforcation and the training will be provided by the Northern Training Academy.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To move into more senior Franchise and Wholesale roles, typical career path being:
- Franchise and Wholesale Manager
- Head of Franchise and Wholesale
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Patience
GCSE or equivalent Maths, English (Grade 5-7) Desired
AS Level or equivalent Any relevant subject (Grade Pass) Desired