About the apprenticeship
• Setting up and installing new printers, copiers, scanners, and copier management software.
• Providing routine service and maintenance to copiers, scanners, printers, and fax machines.
• Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning printers, and copiers.
• Providing demonstrations and customer training.
• Providing excellent customer support and service.
• Keeping abreast of the latest technologies and practices in the industry
Jellyfish Business Solutions is a rapidly expanding business solutions provider based in Cardiff and servicing customers in and around the South Wales area.
Due to expansion. we are searching for a junior MFP engineer to install, service, and repair a variety of printers, copiers, and scanners. In this role, you will be required to set up new systems, perform routine maintenance, and resolve technical issues, both on-site at customer premises and remotely over the telephone or via remote support tools.
Following suitable training, you should be able to accurately diagnose faulty equipment and implement effective repairs.
To ensure success as an MFP engineer, you should have a good understanding of copier and printer technology (for which training will be provided), great analytical thinking abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills. An interest in how things work along with a basic understanding of IT and health and safety would be advantageous, as the role does involve a certain degree of lifting and moving of large copier devices. Ultimately, a first-class MFP engineer should demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities, and be able to provide customers with in-depth training and support.
• Professional and customer-focussed attitude.
• Basic IT literacy.
• Valid driver's license.
• Strong organisational and time management abilities.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to work unscheduled hours in some cases.
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
About the employer
Jellyfish Solutions Cardiff Business Park
44 Lambourne Crescent
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
To be held at Business Premises