About the apprenticeship
• Providing a dedicated, professional service by delivering quality person cantered care and support to people in the Newport and surrounding areas.
• Working with people who have physical or learning disabilities, older people and their families.
• Supporting people who require assistance with managing some/all aspects of daily life
Are you a kind, compassionate and caring individual, ready to help support individuals with various needs live in their own homes? We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic and passionate Domiciliary Care Workers to join our team.
Our roles are suitable for those seeking a career as a full time/part time carer, students or those seeking extra work in the evenings or weekends. We therefore have a variety of work patterns to suit your needs; full time, part time, evenings and weekend, contracts, work available throughout the Newport area.
What we are offering you?
Rate of pay between £9 and £13 per hour
Free comprehensive training
Competitive rates of pay
Ongoing support, supervision and development opportunities
Free PPE and Uniform
Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
Exceptional support from our office staff and other team members
Excellent opportunities for progression.
• Access to a vehicle you are willing to use for work
• A clean drivers licence
• A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
• A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
• Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
• A positive attitude and good communication skills
• A clear DBS
No Qualifications needed
Welsh Spoken Skills: No Welsh Written Skills: No
Health and Social Care NVQ Level 2
About the employer
Seren Healthcare Solutions South Wales Chamber Of Commerce, Unit 30
No, we are not part of the Disability Confident Scheme from the UK Department for Work and Pensions.
Please note that all apprenticeships are open to everyone. However, some organisations have worked to achieve Disability Confident accreditation. You should always apply for the apprenticeship you feel best suited to.
Interviews to be held via Zoom