Are you ambitious, enthusiastic and great at talking with people? Do you want a role with high earning potential, investment in your development and the opportunity to progress? If that's you then it's a great time to join us at Bistech. With over 30 years of steady growth, we're a leading independent provider of IT Services and our business is still expanding. We're now looking for motivated graduates to join our Business Development team and start their career.
Based in our offices just outside Bournemouth, this role is your entry point into a rewarding career in sales, with the chance to progress into roles such as Field Sales, Account Management and Client Management amongst others. Previous sales experience isn't required - we'll provide all the training and support you'll need. What we want from you is the drive to succeed.
We invest in you from day one. In addition to role-specific training, we also provide ongoing self-development opportunities in areas of negotiation, positive language, assertiveness, and other soft skills. We don't use scripts, there's no weekend or evening working and there's genuine potential for progression. With a 95% customer retention rate - this is a sales role with integrity.
- Confidently engage with Directors and key decision makers to truly understand their business and what drives them
- Build successful B2B relationships in order to book meetings for our sales team
- Achieve KPIs by identifying and qualifying commercial opportunities
- Research target vertical markets and become an expert in your field
What we're looking for
- Excellent communication skills
- Ambition, tenacity and confidence in making outbound calls
- A team player with a positive attitude
- A real enthusiasm for business and the drive to build a successful career
What we offer
- Development opportunities -we recognise personal strengths by tailoring training and development to each employee. We attribute our 9 year average length of service to the fact that we give people the tools to build a rewarding and progressive career
- A focus on mental health and wellbeing - we proactively support mental health awareness, with training and access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme as well as courses on wellbeing and building personal resilience
- Holiday - 23 days increasing to 25 with service, plus bank holidays
- Giving back to the wider community -through our Community Fund, we encourage our employees to apply for significant sponsorship towards a fundraising challenge of their choice each year
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme -be sustainable while saving up to 40% on the cost of a fully electric car
- Social events - annual summer and winter parties
- Cycle to Work Scheme - lower your carbon footprint while improving your health
- Financial benefit schemes -including Income Protection and Life Assurance
- Company Pension Scheme - up to 10% matched Company Pension
- Office space -modern refurbished office space, free on-site parking and brand new recreational space
So, if you want to be part of an integral team within a successful, agile and forward-thinking technology company, apply today!