What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Producing monthly applications for payment
- Raising interim payment certificates (IPC's) for sub-contract packages
- Administering interim statement of accounts (ISA)Updating cash flow forecasts
- Drafting of sub-contract
- Managing the cost of construction packages (e.g. demolition work, roofing and cladding) including assessing/reviewing variation costs
- Settling of final accounts with supply chain
Our structured training programme will teach you technical and business skills to help you succeed in your career.
The commercial assistant apprenticeship working towards the Chartered Surveyor Level 6 which consists of work-based experience and training.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be eligible for membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) within six years. This alongside our bespoke training programme will help set you up for a successful future with Mace.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent in 6 subjects including Maths and English (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent in any 3 subjects (Grade 112 UCAS Points) Essential