What will the apprentice be doing?
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Assisting with production and agreement of weekly dependency schedule production to progress works in line with programme
- Assisting the monitoring and auditing of installation works to ensure compliance with Mace processes
- Supporting the management of Sub-subcontractors' scope & demarcations onsite
- Assisting management of the trade to trade handover process
- Developing knowledge of both engineering bias, including installation techniques, best practice and single system commissioning requirements
Our structured training programme will teach you technical and business skills to help you succeed in your career.
The commercial manager assistant apprenticeship working towards the Chartered Surveyor Level 6 which consists of work-based experience and training.What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will be eligible for membership of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) within six years or the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE). This alongside our bespoke training programme will help set you up for a successful future with Mace.
Requirements and prospects Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working Qualifications
GCSE or equivalent in 6 subjects including Maths and English (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent in any 3 subjects (Grade 112 UCAS Points) Essential