Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Team Member Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
Your duties will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members
- Assisting with gym tours and inductions
- Support the centre swim teaching team to deliver exceptional swimming lessons
- Adopting a customer service focussed and commercial approach to membership sales and retention
- Showing members how to use the gym equipment and machines
- Creating personal exercise places for members
- Support and deliver community engagement linked to increasing swimming participation
- To support the coaching team when required to maintain continuity of teaching and excellent customer service
- To cover lifeguard positions when needed to fit the needs of the swimming lesson programme and centre pool programme.
To be considered for this role, you must be a strong and confident swimmer.
If you are invited to interview for this role you will be required to complete a swim test as part of the interview process, in order to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate you are able to do the following.
- Jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and then tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to floor of pool (deepest part)
- Climb out unaided without ladders/steps and where pool design permits
As an apprentice with Hatch End Swimming Pool & Bannisters you will be studying towards a 12-18 months qualification that will be Level 2 in Fitness Instructing and your Lifeguarding qualification.