The key duties of the role are to provide basic Human Resources support, whilst supporting the office operations.
The successful candidate will need to be able to work autonomously, be organised and proactive, think creatively, have a positive attitude and be a natural innovator with a solutions focussed approach. This is a hybrid role mixing office and remote work, however the successful candidate must be able to commute to our office in Aldgate (City of London) at least 3 times per week.
This is a great opportunity for someone with some administration experience who has an interest in getting into Human Resources.
- New Starters Process: Paperwork, building passes, training set up, reference checks, DBS checks, monthly probation reviews, etc.
- Onboarding updates on Oracle - our intranet page.
- Monitoring the HRTickets@JustIT email inbox, responding within 2 days, escalating and following up if needed.
- Holiday Quota updates on Oracle in line with Emp. Tracker - new starts, length of service, promotions, etc.
- Maintain the “Employee Tracker” Database - update references, probation reviews, anniversaries, etc. & when needed produce paperwork such as length of service letters and annual leave quota updates
- Monitoring & responding to the References@JustIT email inbox for ex-employees as well as learner/apprentice references and candidates placed by Recruitment.
- Device collection arrangement for leavers, liaising with IT.
- Office operations – resolving queries received by phone or email, coordinating deliveries, liaising with suppliers, stationary & stock checks, etc.
- Offering support to Ops Teams welcoming learners, ensuring sign-in and safety procedures.
- First Aid box maintenance
- Tracking all company purchases, logging invoices and reconciling the credit card statement.
- If needed, support with coordinating office/facilities actions
- Dealing with various ad-hoc Business Support/HR requests/queries
Training to be provided:
Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard, which includes
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- On the Job Training