What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Business engagement includes sales funnel leads and establishing client relations
- Stakeholder engagement with local, regional, and national businesses
- Corporate sales engagement in order to support the business at networking events and other sales-related activities
- Managing online sales data and speaking to established customers
- Engage with the business and supply chain teams to record sale numbers and stock inventory
- Identify and test new growth and sale opportunities for the company
- Prepare sales performance reports for your line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a level 4 qualification equivalent to a higher national certificate (HNC). The training will be conducted at London Metropolitan University. The training is one day a week but we are open to a block release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The goal is to keep the apprentice on as a permanent member of the team and continue up-skilling by providing more training and work opportunities elsewhere. We have a vast network of organizations we can refer them to upon completion.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Number skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental
BTEC or equivalent Economics, Politics, Drama, Finance, Sports, Art (Grade A-C) Desired
Things to consider
Getting sales is very tough, you must have very good people skills. We do NOT believe in sales targets, but we do believe in a sales strategy and sticking to it. You must have a growth mindset as sales might seem repetitive. The only way you prosper in sales is by enjoying the effort you put in with your team