What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties and responsibilities:
- Business engagement includes engaging partnerships and establishing client relations
- Stakeholder engagement with local, regional, and national businesses
- Corporate engagement in order to support the company at networking events and other business-related activities
- Marketing information building and gathering with local businesses and customers
- Managing social media accounts and speaking to customers
- Engage with Design & Product teams to create campaigns and collaborate with potential clients.
- Identify and test new growth opportunities for the company
- Prepare marketing performance reports for your line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
This is a level 4 qualification equivalent to a higher national certificate (HNC). The training will be conducted at London Metropolitan University. The training is one day a week but we are open to a block release.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The goal is to keep the apprentice on as a member of the team and continue up-skilling by providing more training and work opportunities elsewhere. We have a vast network of organizations we can refer to.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Communication skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Presentation skills, Creative, Initiative
BTEC or equivalent Marketing, Business, Design, Art, Digital (Grade A-C) Desired
Things to consider
You are full of ideas and connect these to our business goals. You are able to put yourself in an audience's shoes. Our Onboarding process is designed to get you trained and confident enough before you can engage in any commercially related tasks.