3 days left
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Communication skills
- Listening skills
- Team working skills
- Basic knowledge of safeguarding and health and safety
- Time keeping skills
- Good use of Microsoft Software packages
- Strong ICT skills
- Keen to learn and develop
- Team worker
- Sense of humour
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) including English and Maths at grades 4 - 9 is a minimum requirement.
- One A Level at C grade or above
Upon completion of the apprenticeship programme you may be offered the opportunity to progress within the company.
This could include:
- The opportunity of a permanent position within the business
- The opportunity to progress on to a higher apprenticeship programme with Interserve Learning and Employment
The successful candidate will be required to complete a full DBS Check.