Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
3 days left
Are you self-motivated, charismatic, enthusiastic, and brilliant with people and looking for a career in Insurance?
Dreamt of working in farming but just can't cope with the early mornings!
Are you looking for a new challenge, career change or just starting out after receiving your exam results?
Looking to work for a company who care about their employees and the communities that surround them.
NFU Mutual, Henfield are looking to recruit Apprentices in a Customer Service Advisor role.
In this very important role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Review and process amendments to policies arising from changes to cover and circumstance, seeking opportunities for cross-selling, meeting the customer service standards and ensuring cover is appropriate.
- Deliver and contribute to the effective and efficient running of the Branch including managing and directing correspondence, processing renewals, stationery and filing, to maintain customer relationships, to enhance and protect NFU Mutual's reputation and brand.
- Identify, analyse and collate data relating to existing customers to generate prospects for General Insurance products and potential cross-selling opportunities for RMS and Life sales.
- Collate, analyse and evaluate information for existing target customers to promote and sell, within licensed authority commercial and private General Insurance products, ensuring compliance with sales quality and advice standards and regulatory requirements.
- Investigate, consult on and process claims, within licensed authority, applying criteria to prevent loss and fraud, meet customer service standards and identify opportunities for new business.
- Check, process and manage accounting transactions, including premium collection, policy cancellation refunds and non-payment of premiums, to prevent loss, prevent money laundering, meet customer service standards and maintain profitable growth.
- Maintain own knowledge and skills to sell professionally and compliantly, delivering a consistently good experience to customers to meet the requirements and standards of NFUM, T&C scheme and our regulators.
The successful applicant should:
- Be self-motivated, charismatic and brilliant with people, you'll be confident engaging with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders.
- Have good time management and organisational skills
- Be willing to learn and be enthusiastic
- A desire to work towards agency targets
- The ability to identify, understand and prioritise customer needs in order to deliver a high standard of advice and service.
- The Ability to manage and prioritise workloads effectively
- The Ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility, adaptability and openness to new ideas.
- While you're tenacious in your approach, you'll put people first and make sure their experience reflects our longstanding reputation for outstanding customer service.
- Be able to problem solve, use own initiative and judgement
- Demonstrate attributes of honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office and sales support systems.
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Access to staff pension scheme (employer to contribute)
- Opportunity to build a successful career in a business set up for growth.
To apply, register for our recruitment day extravaganza at Plumpton College and come and show us what you're made of rather than leaving it to a piece of paper.