Business Development Executive - Graduate Scheme
5 days left
2 Start Dates for a Business Development Executives Graduate Scheme, 2x NOVEMBER and 2x DECEMBER for their Central London offices. GBP35,000 OTE in your first year with full training, continuous development and career progression. Our client a FTSE 100 company and because of continued success are looking to take on 4x Business Development Executives before 2019 to join their Graduate Scheme and help them grow their sales team.
- 1st OTE GBP35,000, 2nd Year GBP50,000+ and 3rd Year GBP100,000+
- 28 Days Holiday + Your Birthday
- Company trips to Music and Sporting Events (Last year Wimbledon, FA Cup Final and Reading Music Festival)
- Weekly incentives such as cash prizes, bottles of champagne and vouchers to top restaurants
- Competitive Pension Structure
- Rewards for top performers (Company holidays, last year Tignes this year Monaco)
With impressive offices located worldwide this is a great 1st or 2nd job for recent graduates which offers a first class training programme and clear progression structure. With benefits ranging from Michelin star dinners and quarterly all expense paid holidays for top performers this is the perfect job for ambitious, driven and money hungry graduates.
Your role as Business Development Executive will be to work the full sales cycle, including working with warm leads. Sales is a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Promoting products and services to businesses - B2B Sales
- Business Development - Approaching and winning new clients to work with
- Account Manager - Working with businesses over time to develop the relationship
- Phone work - Speaking with decision makers (CEOs and MDs)
- Meetings - meeting clients face to face
- A strong work ethic
- A competitive nature
- Be money motivated
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player