Customer Service Apprenticeship
- Communicating over the telephone with clients and colleagues.
- Displaying excellent customer service skills continuously.
- Organising and reporting data and data input.
- Managing in house computer systems.
- Maintaining a Company Archive.
- Updating data and shredding.
- Using a diary system.
- Sending and receiving emails.
- Postal and Stationery Duties.
- Filing and maintaining internal documents.
- Storing and retrieving information.
- Meeting and Greeting visitors.
- Scanning documents.
- Payroll Duties.
- Creating and issuing invoices.
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- High level of motivation
- Good social skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic Numeracy and Literacy skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft and Excel packages
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small and busy team.
- Be able to use own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- A-C GCSE (or equivalent) grades in maths and English
Apply for Customer Service Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly