Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
Started in 2001, our clients aim is to bring the Chinese catering trade to the forefront of the 21st Century. Our client’s expert technical team, includes a qualified UNIX systems administrator, an IT security consultant and experienced programmers. They are supported by a graphic designer, a professional sales team and dedicated support staff.
They are committed to provide an 'uncommon practice' of giving their customers, a caring after-sales service that they can rely-on.
As an Apprentice Customer Service Advisor, your roles and responsibilities would be:
- Light sales to existing clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Dealing with queries
- Providing support
- Making outbound calls to existing/previous clients
- Responding to customer service requests
- Tracking orders
- Building relationships with customers
- Dealing with a low level of complaints
- Obtaining details from customers over the phone and then emailing quotes over the phone and then emailing quotes over