Fleet Controller Apprenticeship
5 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
Dawson Group Plc, is a privately owned group of companies specialising in commercial asset rental. The group has grown from a core truck and trailer rental product to cover nine distinct asset rental specialisations. They have developed on the back of their innovation and a commitment to service excellence. They give their clients an increased capability without risking capital and endow them with the flexibility to say ‘yes’ to any growth opportunities.
They are currently looking to expand their team by taking on a Fleet Controller. The successful candidate that fills this position will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills whilst working alongside an experienced and skills team of employee's. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills and a high level of confidence, with the ability to make decisions under pressure.
The job role is varied and the main duties will include:
- To allocate the movement of rental equipment amongst 30 operating branches in order to achieve highest possible vehicle utilisation and profit
- Responsible for allocating available transient vehicles for rent and maintaining accurate Branch fleet status records
- Respond to Branches who have a requirement and assist the Contracts Department in sourcing transient vehicles to cover contracts replacements
- Allocation/plans equipment movement on receipt of bookings or telephone requests from Branches
- Sourcing vehicles for bookings during periods of high utilisation
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation, apply now!
Requirements and Prospects
- Strong IT and Keyboard Skills
- Strong communicator
- A-C grades in maths and English are desired however not essential.
- Dawson Group PLC are ideally looking to progress an apprentice into a full time job role if the apprenticeship period is successful
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 standard in Customer service
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
- Customer service practitioner
Apply for Fleet Controller Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly