Business Administration Apprentice
Are you looking for a position working within a recognised and expanding business? Do you seek a role which offers high satisfaction as well as the opportunity to develop your skills and experience? They are looking to take on 2 Business Administration Apprentices to work within their Business Development Managers team assisting them in admin work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ongoing monitoring of existing loan book via the compliance review checklist
- Running the customer management search using Equifax on the company and log the RN score. Also review the credit file of all of the directors. identify all the new linked addresses of the director, if any
- Identify and log any newly added credit accounts since approval of the loan or since the last review. The checks will cover all the directors and the guarantors
- Identify and record any personal debt outstanding, late payments, defaults, any existing and new personal guarantee in respect to directors and guarantors
- Record from the customer management search record the number of new searches since approval of the loan
- Respond to the customers' requests in a timely way and keep them informed as appropriate
- Responsible for the filing of all deposited, rejected loans on a daily basis
- File all deposited loans on a daily basis and also ensure that all key documents such as countersigned loan agreements, signed guarantee documents, signed debenture documents including the RM and the AML checklists are present before filing them
- File all rejected loan files
- Ensure the filing log is maintained properly and is updated at all times
- Any other administrative or compliance tasks as deemed fit by the business
This is a fantastic opportunity for an apprentice to gain a highly recognised Level 2 qualification in Business Administration with the opportunity to progress into the Level 3, along with valuable office-based experience.
About the employer
Fleximise area UK-based business lender and web platform with a difference. They launched in January 2014 with a handful of staff, a bold, new idea and a mission to revolutionize the world of business funding. They had a simple objective: to provide a suite of truly flexible funding options, tailored to clients business' unique needs, and to listen to their customers - the business owner - to make funding work for them.
- Mon-Fri, 8:30am - 5pm. (1 hour unpaid lunch) Total hours per week: 37.50
Requirements and Prospects:
- Excellent people skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good knowledge of ICT
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE maths and English (or equivalent), we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- Permanent position available to the successful candidate after the completion of the programme.
Training to be provided:
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (if needed)
- Business and Administration