Customer Service Apprentice
6 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
IT Fleet Automotive is built on experience gained through managing the used car programmes of several major manufacturers. The IT Fleet Automotive management team has over 120 years of combined industry experience covering transport, vehicle refurbishment, fleet management and auction sales. Through organic growth and acquisition, the company has become one of the UK's leading automotive service providers. Our industry leading refurbishment and storage facilities are complemented by a powerful set of web-based systems that give our clients an unparalleled level of information and service.
The Customer Service Apprentice role assists the Customer Service Manager in delivering customer service excellence to our clients and communicating any situation to ensure solutions are delivered in order to retain customers. To provide guidance and support to the Customer Service team to ensure that operational processes and recognised customer service ‘best practice’ are being adhered to.
- Ensure all customer queries and enquiries are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner, delivering the highest quality of customer service to all internal and external customers
- Load customer bookings on to the FleetPlus system, paying attention to detail to ensure all information is input accurately and in full
- Ensure all data on FleetPlus is kept up to date
- Create daily transport/performance reports to share with business, in order that these are completed and distributed within the given deadlines
- Load customer bookings via email notifications
- Liaise with the Transport Allocations team in relation to movements/bookings/queries and any operational issues
- Communicate directly with drivers where necessary to gain information regarding jobs
- Contribute to the achievement of customer transport key performance indicators
- Liaise with sales for any operational assistance for current or prospective customers
- Forward customer leasing paperwork in a timely manner
- Confirm/reject customer bookings where necessary
You will be working towards a level 2 Customer Service Standard whilst gaining great customer service experience within a well-established and expanding company.
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, with 1 hour lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers
- Ability to work well within a team
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- Permanent position available upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Standard in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English if needed
- Customer service practitioner
Apply for Customer Service Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly