Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship
About the employer
Founded in 2005 by James sanders, PSR was established out of a desire to provide comprehensive and personalised recruitment services to construction professionals.
Over the years, our focussed approach has helped build PSR into the company it is today and we have an enviable reputation as one of the leading providers of freelance and permanent managerial and technical staff to the UK construction industry. Our experienced consultants specialise only in construction recruitment and in specific market sectors such as Building, Civil Engineering and Infrastructure, Residential, Mechanical and Electrical, Rail and Fit-out. This means that when you are looking for your next career move or you need a position to be filled, our team is on hand to understand your expectations and use their network and knowledge to find the perfect job for you of fill your vacancy with the most suitable candidate.
As a recruitment resourcer, you will be contributing to a team revenue generation by identifying, attracting and developing a sustainable talent pipeline of highly skilled candidates, meeting the recruitment needs of our clients through providing them with the best talent that will enable them to achieve their business goals.
- Registering, interviewing and resourcing a database of candidates that will in turn be placed the account managers
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build loyal relationships with them
- Conducts candidate generation activities and ensures the calibre of candidates being marketed within the sector is consistently high
- Headhunting- identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Receives and reviews applications, arranging interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates
- Requests references and checks the suitability of candidate before submitting their details to clients
- Co-ordinates client and candidate interviews and collects feedback from the client
- Provides candidates with interview feedback in a timely manner
- Negotiates pay and salary rates with candidates and finalise offers and agreement
- Provides assistance to candidates after placement to ensure they are happy in role
- Stay in regular contact with key candidates even when not actively worked to generate leads
- Meet minimum standard set out in company KPI Strategy
- Ensure all active and passive candidates are worked in accordance with EAA regulations
- Demonstrate strict adherence within credit control as per PSR guidelines
- 37.5 hours per week, flexible shifts between 8am - 6pm (1 hour lunch) Total hours per week: 37.5
- Good telephone manner
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- Looking for someone to stay and grow with the business
- Potential permanent role available at the end of the Apprenticeship providing the successful candidate continues to impress throughout the Course
Training to be provided
- Intermediate Recruitment Resourcer apprenticeship standard
- Level 2 in Recruitment with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Programme
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
- Recruitment Resourcer