About the employer
Since 2013, PS Human Resources has been providing professional services to SME’s. We take pride in offering expertise that has the business aims in mind.
Based in Suffolk but working country wide, PSHR operates within a range of sectors and industries. We offer support packages to suit the needs of your business whether this is at an hourly rate, a one-off project or through a retained services arrangement where we act as your HR department.
Our services include HR management, holiday and sickness absence monitoring, employee-relations issues, HR organisational development, recruitment and selection, training and development, cloud-based systems, mediation and coaching and mentoring.
The purpose of this role is to ensure that the team is effectively supported by carrying out efficient administration duties, in line with Company procedures, vision and values.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- HR administration – creating policies, handbooks and contracts from set templates
- Recruitment assistance and all related administration
- Ensuring new client processes are followed
- Answering calls and dealing with clients and suppliers, forwarding to the relevant consultant and ensuring messages are passed on
- Organise and file resources
- Diary and email management
- Referencing HR data
- Invoicing and credit control
- HR note taking
- Updating PSHR Online (in house HR management system)
- Assist with payroll
- Assist with awards applications
- Ensuring stationery and kitchen is kept stocked
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Assisting with social media updates when required
- Working in line with all company policies and procedures
- General office duties
- Monday - Friday 30 Hours per week - Flexible start and finish times to be discussed in an interview. Total hours per week: 30.00
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Confident and friendly manner
- Practical approach to problem solving
- Clear communicator - verbal and written
- Team player
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Good planning and organisational skills
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi-task
- Calm under pressure
- Willing to learn
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English and math's - If required
- Full in house company training
- Business Administrator