Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship
6 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
What makes our recruitment company different among all the others is that we have a working knowledge of the financial services industry and wealth management. We have a trading IFA partner in the business who can talk the language of both the clients and the candidates and be able to relate to the challenges regulated advisers face in terms of technology, clients, the regulator and compliance. This expert knowledge will allow us to quality check candidates to a higher standard than the industry and most importantly we will have a greater understanding of our clients financial planning practices.
Antony George Recruitment provides a quality professional service to our clients. We are a boutique agency working in partnership with progressive businesses to resource the best candidate talent in the financial services industry. We pride ourselves on having experience in both the financial and recruitment industries.
Key Training are proud to be recruiting for a Resourcer role for Antony George Recruitment
- Working alongside and supporting the recruitment consultants
- Researching clients and areas as requested by the directors
- Formatting CV's when required
- Data entry and CRM management
- Supporting the director with day to day activities
- Supporting account managers with client documentation and recruitment activities
- Diary management
- Candidate consultations
- Day to day administration duties
- Resourcing talent in our market place
Does this sound like the job for you?! APPLY NOW!!!!
- Mon-Fri 9am till 5pm ( 1 hour lunch). Total hours per week: 37.50
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good sense of humour
- Polite telephone manner
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcer
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in maths, English and ICT (if needed)
- Recruitment Resourcer
Apply for Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly