2 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
Fulcrum is a multiple award winning, independent utilities infrastructure organisation, providing technical engineering, design, project management, consultancy and audit services across gas and multi-utility connections. They recruit the brightest and best in every area of their business in every area of the UK. Because they recruit regionally for their engineers and nationwide operations team, your gas and utilities project will be always delivered with local knowledge and expertise - wherever it is in the country.
Fulcrum Engineering is an award winning successful recruitment company that specialises, in the recruitment of personnel, at all levels, on a Temporary Contract, or Permanent basis. Covering Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing & Technical Sectors.
They now have an exciting and progressive opportunity for the right candidate. If you like the sound of this so far, then please keep reading!
The roles and responsibilities:
- Respond to emails
- Gain CVs from candidates and filter
- Carry out compliance – uploading I.D, Application and Qualifications of candidates
- Email and calling applicants
- Upload jobs onto job boards
- Payroll administration
- Data inputting
- Other Administration duties as requested
Wage increases to £200 after 6 months.
Full training will also be provided to the successful candidate!
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, or 8.30am – 5pm, 30 min lunch, 40 hours per week Total hours per week: 40.00
- Good communication
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Prepared to help others
- Team player
- Good attitude
- Good telephone manner
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills Training and support in English, Math's and ICT- If required
- Business and Administration
Apply for Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly