Apprentice Business Travel Administrator
5 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
From single bookings to multi-sector itineraries, Harridge provides efficient, reliable, and cost-effective business travel management that is unrivalled in quality and backed by 30 years of industry-leading experience. Our fees are competitive, straight-forward, and transparent. We charge just one fee per booking, no matter how many changes are made to that booking. We work tirelessly to drive down your company’s procurement costs and deliver better value for money. Our company was established in 1983 as Ealing Travel Services. We became Harridge in 2013 to mark 30 years at the forefront of a competitive industry and to signify our ambitions for the future. Our people are the core of our service. Our team are ingenious, creative, knowledgeable, and we’re very proud of them.
Our company was established in 1983 as Ealing Travel Services. We became Harridge in 2013 to mark 30 years at the forefront of a competitive industry and to signify our ambitions for the future.
Our people are the core of our service. Our team are ingenious, creative, knowledgeable, and we’re very proud of them.
Duties will include:
- Trained on Galileo system
- Booking flights around world
- Will take on a two-week online course
- Using airline booking system alongside car hire & hotels
- Trained how to use Evolvi system to book British rail tickets
- General admin duties, sending emails/receiving emails to clients with itineraries, filing and paperwork, data entry
- Will pick up more duties as time progresses
- Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, with 1 hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00
- Strong written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate with people from a variety of ages
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Use initiative
- Keen to provide excellent customer service
- Good people skills
- Attention to detail
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator apprenticeship standard level 3
- Functional skills in maths and English (if needed)
- Business Administrator
Apply for Apprentice Business Travel Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly