Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship
About the employer
Johnson Underwood are a long-established and specialist recruitment agency and business based in Northampton, operating throughout Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire and beyond. We have a wealth of recruitment and employment experience to offer, gained from nearly 30 years in the business. Johnson Underwood are independent, and we believe in the People we work with, the Businesses, Companies and Organisations we work for, and the Recruitment services we provide. Most importantly, we deliver and get results for both our clients and candidates.
For our candidates we offer a really personal touch to all. We can advise on roles suitable for different levels of experience, provide CV advice and interview tips, support you through the whole recruitment process if required and ensure you are kept informed every step of the way to offer a truly unique recruitment experience. We like to meet everyone (candidates and clients) to ensure that the job fit will suit both the business and the employee.
Johnson Underwood are also proud to be REC accredited meaning we have a strict code of conduct we adhere to ensuring that we offer the highest standard of ethics and professionalism. When it comes to finding your next exciting career move or sourcing that perfect candidate for your next available role, Johnson Underwood are THE recruitment agency to choose.
Johnson underwood offer a comprehensive, specialist service that is tailored to your business or job seeking needs. They source first-class candidates, and advertise quality roles, for permanent, temporary, interim and contract positions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment function
- Understand and support the sales process
- Provide first line support for all enquiries
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks in line with company policy and relevant legislation
- Contribute to team meetings as appropriate
- Provide support to ensure that the candidates and clients receive a professional and comprehensive recruitment service at all times
- Comply with company management systems, payroll and billing policies and procedures including accurate database management
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate!
- Monday - Friday 9:30 am - 4:00 pm. 30 Minute lunch break. Total hours per week: 30.00
- No desired skills are required for this position
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills support in English and math's (If required)
- Full in house company training.
- Recruitment resourcer