Graduate QA Engineer - Up to GBP25,000 DOE
2 days left
Are you a graduate in the computer science or IT field? You might be looking for that opportunity that offers you the chance to start your career in QA. I have a position open that's offering a flexible work week paying up to 25k, paid overtime and offering 25 days annual leave for the right candidate.
You could be working as part of a dynamic QA team in an agile environment. This position is open in Canterbury with an established web performance and testing provider. They are looking to add to their QA and testing team to help them deliver independent performance testing, monitoring and consultancy. Your knowledge and skill-set will bring a sense of innovation and creativity to the testing processes of the team. You will be defining acceptance tests for new features, creating end-to-end integration tests and gaining final approval on feature releases in an agile environment.
To be right for the role you will be:
- A graduate with a field specific degree in Cyber/IT or Computing or similar.
- Broadly knowledgeable of testing and processes.
- A problem solver, who can think creatively to produce successful delivery.
- Able to commute to Canterbury Mon-Fri.
- Happy working as part of a team and able to contribute to project outcome.
Essential and desirable:
- At least a bachelor's or higher in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of an Object Orientated language is essential, Python would be highly desirable.
- An excellent attitude and ability to problem solve is essential.
- Experience in both manual and automation testing is highly desirable also.
- Knowledge of Jenkins and Selenium is desirable but not essential.
This brand-new opportunity is now accepting candidates so call Bobby today on or visit -search to apply online.