Marketing & Technology - Sales Executive - Graduate Role
4 days left
you want to work for one of the UK's largest and longest standing Marketing Technology firms? If you are a driven Graduate looking to fast track your career and earn up to GBP40K in your first year, please apply now.
The company is a UK renowned 'MarTech' (Marketing and Technology) firm with a prestigious and loyal clientele base. Established over 35 years ago, the company has been voted as one of the best businesses to work for in the UK for the last five years. You will be provided with industry leading training to become a leading sales executive, this role has a clear progression path mapped out for each employee, offering top billers the opportunity to relocate to NYC offices.
- You have an uncapped earning potential with 1st year OTE of GBP35k, GBP45k 2nd and GBP60k 3rd.
- Monthly incentives such as days to the races, go ape, spa days and much more
- Yearly all expenses paid trips abroad, last year saw them go to Barcelona!
- Weekly socials such as drinks, team bingo, quiz's etc
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off!
- Office snacks
- Fast progression
As a sales executive, the role will start mainly phone based and you will be in a fast-paced and varied environment. It will be up to you to bring new business into the company, speaking to high level executive decision makers from businesses across the UK, setting up meetings and securing deals. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with high profile clients
- Pitching C-Level executives of prestigious brands to secure new bids
- Obtaining new business by attending Networking events and meetings
- Using various platforms to build up your connections and leads
- Managing new client accounts, generating maximum revenue and maintain relationship.
- Use excellent telephone and personable skills to build rapport with clients
What we need from you
- You are very financially driven, and you are excited at the idea of earning commission and being in control of your earnings
- You are keen to progress and want an environment offering a clear career path
- You thrive in a target driven environment and love the challenge of hitting and exceeding these.
- You don't like to lose - you have a competitive streak and being at the top is the only option
- You have energy and are a great communicator, via the phone and face to face.
If you would love to work for a company with great benefits, and earning potential and think you have the relevant skills; then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Sarah Davies at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.