Apprentice Customer Service Executive
About the employer
KCS Professional Services is a trading unit of Commercial Services whom are wholly owned by Kent County Council (KCC). Their roots can be traced back to 1902 when the stores department of KCC realised they could use a spare room and store books and equipment that were purchased in bulk. KCS are one of Europe’s largest public sector trading organisations, situated in a purpose built 100,000ft2 warehouse/office space in Aylesford.
KCS are looking for an enthusiastic and hungry Telesales Executive to drive their future growth by finding and creating new customer accounts.
This is an exciting fast-paced role that focuses on volume outbound calls to schools, academies, businesses and councils across the UK to persuade customers to switch to KCS as their chosen, trusted supplier.
A key part of the role is to demonstrate why KCS are the best supplier that can meet the customer’s needs and provide them with value every single day. Their customers are very busy and face tough challenges in their roles, KCS's ethos is to make their lives easier, save them time and save them money….KCS need someone special to deliver this promise to their customers.
As part of the wider internal sales team their Telesales executive are critical in their WIN strategy that provides the Internal Accounts team with customers to grow, therefore it is critical to be able to work as part of a successful and winning team.
A fully target driven role based on achieving results through volume activity which includes daily call KPIs, conversions of call to sale and new customer acquisition supported with a monthly commission reward package.
Key duties will include:
- Daily outbound phone calls to new customers across the UK in both education and non-education sectors
- Working on targeted campaigns supported by the Marketing Department
- Actively promote products and services to increase revenue sales
- Using and updating company IT systems such as CRM with accurate data entry
- Ability to learn about new products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Able to deal with any request from our customer base with ownership. To include liaising with external suppliers
- Collaborate across all departments to action any customer requests
- Work to and exceed daily sales targets and activity KPIs
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly-experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely-recognised level 2 in Customer Service with the potential opportunity to progress onto the Level 3 programme after successful completion of the Level 2.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes then please don’t hesitate to apply!
- Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm (1 hour lunch break). Total hours per week: 35.00
- Good communication skills
- Sense of humour
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 programme
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Customer service practitioner
Apply for Apprentice Customer Service Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly