Apprentice Customer Service Representative
3 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
Established in 2000, Paragon are now recognised as one of the UK's most experienced distributors of bespoke insurance solutions.
Our expert underwriters work tirelessly to identify market trends and develop our products in line with the latest in technological advances, including our own e-commerce systems. This expertise has enabled us to offer our brokers an ever expanding number of intelligent and innovative general insurance products including specialist schemes for Household, Let Property and Commercial SME Business.
- Dealing with Inbound & Outbound sales/renewal Calls
- Efficient handling of customer enquiries and for the delivery of accurate and informative mid-term insurance quotations and amendments to existing customers policies
- Offer a high standard of customer care to existing customers over the telephone, and ensure that each enquiry is dealt with in a comprehensive, complete and professional manner
- Liaise with insurers regarding underwriting terms and requirements, to perform appropriate administrative procedures in accordance with company guidelines
There is an excellent opportunity to gain a full-time role during or after if the apprentice is willing to work hard for their achievements. If you are a hardworking individual with a confident knowledge of IT, this is the perfect opportunity that you do not want to miss out on so be sure to apply now!
- Monday – Saturday (1 hour lunch break) Will get a day off during the week for a Saturday 9am till 6pm weekdays Saturdays 9am till 1pm Total hours per week: 40.00
- Focus on customer care and excellent communication skills are essential
- Excellent telephone manner and call handling techniques are required
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate and correspond professionally with all customers
- Ability to work and participate as part of a team in order to meet personal and team service targets
- Hard working
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer Service Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Customer service practitioner
Apply for Apprentice Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly