Administrator/Database Coordinator apprentice
5 days left
- 12-18 months
About the employer
Seven Resourcing Limited was only established in 2011, but in that short space of time they've quickly become one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK. Why? Well, because they like to do things differently.
Rather than focusing on recruitment by numbers, Seven concentrate on quality, not quantity. As specialists in the fields of social care, healthcare, criminal justice and nursing, they know exactly what qualifications and experience our candidates need to be able to hit the ground running in a new role.
Seven currently employ a fantastic team of apprentices who are all working towards becoming full-time employees within the company. They currently have a 100% success rate in employing apprentices into full-time roles. It is their duty to ensure that the successful candidate a developing and learning new skills. This is an incredible chance for you to gain qualifications in a brilliant working environment which will act as a portal to success in your career in business.
Your main duties will include:
- Finding potential candidates who are looking for work
- Using their database to update files and records
- Marketing of vacant role through email, text and phone calls
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Responding to customer queries via email
- Filing, scanning and printing documents
- Any other duties as required by the manager
- Monday - Friday (9:00 am-5:00 pm) 1 hr lunch Total hours per week: 35.00
- Willing to learn
- Ambition to develop into more senior administration roles
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration with the opportunity to move onto the Level 3 Programme
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Business and Administration
Apply for Administrator/Database Coordinator apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly